Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Lone Warrior

It's been 2 weeks since Indie Rock Girl moved away.

Everyone keeps asking me how I'm doing, like I'm going to commit suicide or something.

I'm fine.

Really.

IRG and I have been in touch almost everyday by e-mail and that has been really nice although I don't expect it to last forever.Lets face it. We'll both end up meeting new people and then it'll definitly be hard to keep in touch.

On the bright side, it's now summer and in My City, when Summer hits, it's like Girls Gone Wild.  The rate of car accidents go up because there are just so many gorgeous women out and about in the streets, hardly wearing anything.

I'm not planning on even going on a date with anyone anytime soon but in the meantime, I'm just going to enjoy the streets :)

No comments: