Saturday, May 15, 2010

It begins already

Just 2 days after IRG and I had to end our 5 month relationship because she moved back home to the US for her job, I get an e-mail from OK!Cupid, stating that someone sent me a message. The username sounded familiar so I checked it out. It was familiar.

It ended up being this girl.

Guess she was checking out OK!Cupid, recognized me and wondered whatever happened to me on Plentyoffish.com. SHe asked me if we're ever going to go for a beer (she asked me that the last time).

I politely sent her a message saying how it's just been bad timing. She first contacted me when I started dating someone (IRG) and then now just 2 days after she left.

Then, just as I was about to close the browser, she start a chat with me, saying how she's sorry about my current situation and that when I'm up for it to just let her know when we can go for a beer.

Give me a few weeks and we'll see.

No comments: