Monday, February 8, 2010

This is getting too easy

So yet again, since I've been hanging out with Indie Rock Girl and been busy with work and other stuff, I haven't been really searching for dates on Plentyoffish.com. Then, out of the blue, a girl e-mails me. She ready my profile and really liked it.

We've e-mail back and forth only once and already I can tell she's the exact opposite of Indie Rock Girl. This girl sounds outgoing, wacky and adventurous. She stays up late and parties hard, while IRG is more laid back and doesn't really drink or like big crowds.

I think after a couple of e-mails I can easily set up a time to meet this new girl.

To yet another challenge!

1 comment:

Aaron Thomae said...

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Please read my blog and let me know what you think ! !