Saturday, February 27, 2010

I knew there had to be a catch

Last night, IRG and i went to a concert. It was awesome. I'm starting to feel more comfortable around her (and maybe girls in general?). I held her a bit during the show and we made out a bit on the way home. No more of this "kiss goodbye" nonsense I had with Rock Girl.

I'm still catching myself second guessing my actions but I'm also conquering my fears and doing them anyways, as opposed to before when I wouldn't.

She's made it easier for me too. She's spelled it out right in front of me her feelings for me. The other day I got an e-mail from her concerning something but she commented on how she really lucked out with Craigslist. How he met a guy who is cute, funny and nice.

It feels almost too good to be true and I may have found out the reason why.

Before the show, we had dinner together and we just talking about whatever until the conversation moved onto past relationships. That's when I found out that she had been dating a guy for about 2 years prior to moving to My City. They broke up before she moved but then he came to visit her several times and there was a lot of drama. In the end he told her never to talk to him again (for whatever reason) and now has a new girlfriend back in his home town.

That happened only back in November. If you do the math, she's technically only been out of a 4 year relationship for 3 months. That's not a very long time.

So, now I realize I could just be a rebound guy.

In any case, I figure we're both getting something out of this very time limited "relationship":
-She gets to spend time with a super awesome guy (me) , have fun and feel good.
-I get to have more practice dating someone and doing things I haven't really had a chance to explore before (sexual and non)

Both parties win.

I just hope I don't discover she's a psycho before she leaves. After is ok.

No comments: