Monday, February 8, 2010

She definitely enjoys my company...

So I thought about it for a few minutes and I've been spending a lot of time with Indie Rock Girl. Since I met her 3 weeks ago, we have hung out eight times.

I can definitely say I enjoy spending time with her and would love to see how long I can keep this up for, but I don't want to analyze it too much. Just have fun.

Again, I find it really tough to read her feeling towards me. When we hang out, we have fun, joke around, etc. but she's a shy person. However, after almost every time we've hung out, I'll get an e-mail a day or two later saying she had fun and wants to know if I'm free another night to get together.

If she just wants to be friends or more, that's got to be a good sign, right?

For instance i saw her yesterday and got an e-mail tonight saying she had fun hanging out yesterday and wants to know if I'm free this week. My biggest fear would be to suggest something that would make it very obvious that I may want to up the level a bit and instead of agreeing, she'll get scared away and then I'll lose her as a friend as well.

On the other hand, one of the main rules in improv is take risks. If you don't take a risk, you'll never know the outcome. So perhaps the next thing I'll suggest we do is a movie and wine.

No comments: