Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Company = Good Times

Once a year in My City there is a night where the downtown area has activities that last through the night. Museums, theatres, exhibits are places, etc. all stay open until the early morning hours. That night was last night.

It's a really hit and miss affair. I've had some years where everything I went to blew my mind, others not so much.

This year was so-so in the 'wow department' but the friends I hung out with made it enjoyable nonetheless. I was with 2 guy friends and Indie Rock Girl.

At 4am, we all decided to call it a night. Being the gentleman i am, I walked IRG home and when we arrived at her place she invited me in. This is the second time I stayed the night.

I was totally exhausted but after much force, managed to break my tired spell and we got to fooling around. Yet again I had problems but we did end up moving ahead a step. If this trend continues, we'll be having normal sex real soon.

The best thing was the communication. Being with IRG is awesome for that. She has a non-stress attitude and when we were done and cuddling we talked about a lot of stuff including sex related things as well. She told me she's happy with how I'm trying to please her and the next time we get it on she'll show me exactly what she likes.

We then slept the night and spent most of the day in bed talking. It felt great.

So far things just keep getting better and better with her.

No comments: