Thursday, April 29, 2010

The good kind of trouble

No, please don't worry about me. I'm not in any "trouble", but my brother Ira is:


Elwood: Hello?
Ira: Hey Elwood, how's it going?
Elwood: Hey bro. it's going good. Off to dance class, you?
Ira: Pretty good. I'm supposed to see a movie but my friend hasnt' shown up yet.
Elwood: "Friend"? Are you on a date again? With someone new?
Ira: Urm... she's new... sort of...um..
Elwood: What;'s wrong?
Ira: I'm in a lot of trouble.
Elwood (actually concerned): Really?? What kind of trouble? What happened!?
Ira: I'm secretly dating like 5 girls at once.

So after a few minutes of clarification, Ira is not sick, dying, had an accident or got fired. He's just feeling a little guilty that he's been seeing like 5 different girls at the same time and is worried a couple of them think he's being exclusive to them only.

Ha! What a problem to get worried about.

I'm just curious how long this will last :)

Good Luck Ira!

No comments: