Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Weekend with Indie Rock Girl

This post is a reply of sorts to the very enthusiastic comment I received yesterday about my progress with Indie Rock Girl. Well, a lot has been happening lately, especially in the sex department.


Last weekend we spent over 24 hours together. Friday night we went to a concert at a museum (quite interesting) and then headed back to my place. I showed her a few funny things on my computer and then we ended up making out on my bed.

I have a single bed, so it's difficult being two people in/on it, but we made it work.

Lately I happen to have my own stashof condoms due to the box I bought a month ago and a handful of interesting ones my buddy Spider Dude brought me from Australia, including a glow in the dark one.

After many minutes of fooling around it was time for the main course and I will have to admit each time it seems to be getting better and lasting longer.

For the first time, IRG actually went down on me. I was surprised since she told me she didn't like doing it, so I never asked. She told me that she kept dreaming about it and just had to do it. I was wowed out of belief... and then returned the favor.

The next morning after so so sleep due to the small bed, we did another thing for the first time. We had a shower together. Actually, it was the first time I took a shower with someone else, ever.

I kind of found it a bit weird since we talked about it and she just wanted to shower together, not fool around or anything. I think I'll ave to get used to that kind of thing since so far a shower has been a very personal/alone time kind of activity. It was fun and interesting none the less.

The weather was fantastic on Saturday and we spent all day going to parks and bike riding. Supper was at a friend's BBQ followed by a wonderful bike ride to her place.

I had had a few glasses of wine and was exhaustedbut also really really in the mood and could tell so was she so even though I was almost falling asleep on her bed while watching something on YouTube, I managed a second whim and we went at it like rabbits.

This time is marked the first time I  made her orgasm. She said she wanted to show me how:

IRG: I want to show you how to touch me
Elwood: OK! But how, the lights are off and it's pitch black. I can't see anything!
IRG: I'll show you with my hands, you don't need to see anything.
Elwood: Oh....

After a quick tutorial and several minutes of preping, I managed to make her feel really good.

While snuggling naked in her bed, she turns to me and says:
"Wow! I was really into it tonight. I think it had to do with the fact we had the lights off this time".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm just randomly hopping around blogs, and i have to say this is a very interesting first post to have read by someone. ^_^
also, the word verification below says "monablin" which is making me picture a cross between the mona lisa and a goblin.
have a shiney happy day. ^_^