Friday, April 23, 2010

Well Needed Vacation

I haven't been on here in a while, I know. Apologies.

I've just been so busy work. One crazy deadline after another. Working late, working weekends.

Last week I hardly got to see IRG, even on the weekend. We didn't get a chance to spend any night together (which also meant no sex).

But, in the end things have seemed to work out:

-My deadline got extended to next week
-I was allowed to have Friday off work,even though it was under the context that everything would be done before Friday. Instead, as mentioned above, deadline was moved!
-Thursday night happen to be a concert I was going to with IRG so since i no longer had to get up early in the morning tonight i was able to enjoy the show even more so.
-Finally, this weekend just so happens to be the weekend that IRG and I planned on going on a tiny road trip to Canada's capital city (Ottawa).

We have a car (rented), a place to stay (hotel room) and things to do (sight see, go hiking, sex (?)).

IRG has been great about the whole thing since I've been so busy with work, she helped phone a few places for prices on a car and even printed maps without me even asking her.

So I'll be away for a few days but when I"m back, hopefully I'll have fun stuff to write about.

No comments: