Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Strange Encounter

I'm back with a new (short) story.


Today was a very long day at work. I got home around 11pm; work emergency. I need to take a bus, subway and another bus just to get home. While waiting for the second bus, a girl comes up to me and says "I know you, but how?". I was so out of it, I couldn't even think who she could be. After she kept probing me, finally I guessed "is it from improv?" and she says "yeah that's it! You're the farter!"

OK. You're probably wondering WTF is going on... Long story short, last week I performed in a show with about 100 people watching. I start on stage alone and within the first 10 seconds accidentally let out the biggest fart. The crowd went into histarics. Three feet away, front row were sat my parents, laughing too, thankfully.

Back to tonight:
In our brief encounter the following happened:
- She got to know my real name (up until then she kept calling me "Fart Boy")
- I discovered she lives around the corner from me
- She gave me the number for her lanlord (I'm looking for a new apartment)
- After I told her i was on my way to Suways to grab dinner, she informed me that Pizza Pizza across the street ghad 5$ medium pizzas all week.
-She ordered me a pizza without even asking if I like pepperoni (which I don't eat since it's pork and follow a few kosher rules)
-As I was leaving she turns to me and says "do you hang out in the neighbourhood?", wuickly followed by "I'm not tyring to hit on you" and then "Just wondering since I'm looking for people to hang out with".

So we swapped numbers.

She seems a bit odd and really ins't my type but maybe we can hang out and do some cool stuff.

No comments: