Friday, November 5, 2010

Back in the game

Tonight I had my first "date" with a girl since IRG left (for the second time).

I'm a bit lost on this one.

We met through OK!Cupid. After a few messages back and forth, I had invited her to come check out this haunted house i was performing in. Apparently she came but I was so into the theatrics of the show, I missed out seeing a lot of people who told me that came. In any case she said she recognized me even with all this makeup on (I was a half burned person).

So, after discovering she came, I popped the question if she's like to go for coffee. I brought her to a Nice place tonight, but unfortunately it was packed so we went for a beer at a bar close by instead.

She's 22, tall and originally from a different city. We chatted about movies, TV, Books, family, etc. She seems pretty cool.

The thing I'm lost about is on her profile she's list as "bi" and "interested in guys and girls who like guys" which are both fine. However, she has a really short haircut and was dressed boyish. Now I'm not saying because she dresses this way it must mean she's a lesbian, but I just got the feeling she was. Either way she's cute.

After the beer, I invited her to a concert I'm going to in 2 days but unfortunately had 2 tickets but no one to go with. She doesn't know the band but is willing to give them a try.

Sounds exciting. Wi;; keep you guys posted.

No comments: