Monday, November 8, 2010

Major turn Off

So last night I went to see Bonobo in concert. It was amazing. I made it kind of a date by inviting the Bi-Girl I mention in my last post.

The show was great and so was her company. We chatted before the show and she seems to think I"m funny since she laughed a lot. That's a plus. Also, she mentioned that she's met several people online but never went on a second date. Technically this was our second rendez-vous.

However, halfway during the show she took off her sweater. Then when the show was over and the lights came back on I was able to see that she had very hair arms. Hairier than my own.

Now I know I may not be being fair by saying this but it really turned me off. She is of Eastern Europe descent but it just really turned me off. Is this normal (for me to be turned off)?

In any case we had an awkward end of the night. She just walked away to catch her subway without a proper goodbye. I don't know if she's for me anyways, so I decided to not contact her and if she contacts me I'll decide then if I want to pursue it or not.

1 comment:

stephanie clara said...

Hmmmmm
I don't think one can choose what turns him/her off or on.

On the other hand, I wonder, if it'd really clicked between you two, whether something like hairy arms would have mattered...

stephanie