Sunday, August 17, 2008

Elwood's first druken post

So yeah, I admit it I"m drunk.
I don't know why, but even though I have to get up at 9am tomorrow, I decided to go out with Sheira and some other people I know, to get drunk and hit up a club. As a rule, I hate clubs but tonight I decided to get out of my slump, go get drunk and party. By slump, I mean by the fact that I've been thinking of Wendy a lot lately. To make things worse (or better?) I realized, that although she's been giving me a lot of attention on facebook lately, it's not due to the fact that she may still have feelings for me, but that she's just addicted to Facebook. I realized she likes to write comments to everyone she knows and sends them mesages, etc. It's not just me.

So, tonight I got drunk went to two clubsan dwas kind of hoping i"d hook up. It didn't happen but what did happen was a pretty cute girl was dancing alone and i did this really sleazy move by first touching her hip and then even grabbing her hand. She kind of smiled and puled her hand back to say she wasn;t interested. On one hand I'm disgusted with myself to have gone down to that level (I hate seeing sleazy guys try to pick up chicks at club/bars) but on the other hand, at least I tried. Notrmally I wouldnt do anything, but tonight I stepped up and tried soemthign ballsy.

Well I better get to sleep or I'll be super exhausted tomorrow.

Goodnight the internet!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

that's not cool. you don't open a set by touching a girl's hip. that's way too invasive.

Elwood said...

Yes I know... but alas, I was drunk, it was 2:30am in the morning and when I saw that she was giving a really ugly, fat guy some attention, I guess I just dived in. I think in my drunken state I thought I was saving her, haha.

I'm not proud at what I did.