Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Getting worse

I realize I've been hitting a downward spiral as of late. I'm constantly checking online and hoping to meet someone. i"m on dating sites, craigslist, etc. I'm sending out tons of e-mails and messages. All usually get deleted or ignored.

It's funny because it feels like I've forgotten how to meet people in real life.

Actually, thats not entitrely true. I've met a lot of new people this summer and have definitey expanded my social circle. The only downside is that I tend to emit a "Let's be friends" radiation. I don' t know if it's something I do, or how I act or look but that's usually the case.

For example, I met a Sheira at the park yesterday with 2 other girls. they were all in bikinis and looking hot. They didn't seem to care and then they went into detailed discussions about other guys and how they want to go for them.

Now I don't expect any of them to start admitting their dying love to me, but I also don't like to be treated as "one of the girls". I wasn't wearing a bikini...

Well, summer is almost over and I didn't get evena single kiss out of the few people I went on dates left. However, I said it's almost over.

Lets see what happens next.

2 comments:

JRM said...

Hmmmm, putting out the Friend vibe, eh? Wish I had some advice, other than get out there and meet more people. And if you don't already... hit the gym. It's a good place to meet people and you need the outlet - sitting a desk all day messes up the body.

Anonymous said...

Advice:

define what you really want now.

It doesn't take too many braincells to understand that you are looking for love, and sex. So what are you doing spending too much time in the friend zone?. If you get to know girls that you are interested to, ask them out, or if you are getting to friendly, ask them out too. So you can figure out if they are attracted to you quickly enough. If you have dozens of friends, definitely there is something wrong with you. The true friends should be counted by the fingers of one hand, you don't have time, and soul for so many people. Dating can take lots of money and time, so figure out quickly is the girl is interested in you and move on.

So keep moving, learn from every experience, enjoy the moment, date, date, date, and keep enyoing human interactions.

By the way, do you have your own apt?.

Cause one of my problems was that, I dedicated my life to study under scholarships, and they payed you very little, so I always lived with roomates, and since I wanted a quite environment I always picked the nerd-like ones. But that doesn't give u many chances for intimate interactions.

You have to have your love-nest ready, every day, have some drinks, movies, music, food ingredients, candles, condoms, etc. And have a clean place. So when you are out there and you see the opportunity knocks, you can have your house ready.

Take this problem as going to a war, you wanna get rid of your virginity asap, and you need to go to the battlefield and risk everything to get what you want. Youth is too short, whatever you learn now, you'll use it in decades from now on.