Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hey Elwood, you free? great! Bring your friend....

So I decied a while ago to give up on Cuddly Bear. Every timeI asked her to do something she was busy, but she never even made it up to me by asking me out. Yes, I understand some people think the guy has to make the first move, but if two people like each other and everytime the guy calls, the gir is busy, I don't think I"m asking much for the girl to call back the guy to at least say she's now available to do something.

In any case, I know Cuddly Bear is not interested in me in that way and I've totally lost interest in her myself.

To make thigs worse, she wants to hook up her friend with my friend. I'm totally fine with that. The thing that bugs me is that last night she sent me a message asking if I"m free next weekend to go drinking with some people, but the only reason she's inviting me, is so I"ll bring my friend. I mean yes, she probably does want to hang out with me as "friends", but it's been so long since we've actually done anything or really talked.

In either case, I can't make it. Besides, my friend told me that he thinks her friend is cute (they met at a party) but he has other possibilities and put her on the backburner.

I guess we'll see what happens....

2 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I secretly read your blog...you should write more often! Dating is tough! but what a great goal!
Good luck on your 10 dates with 10 girls!

Dolce said...

Elwood,

I'm a huge fan of your blog and have been reading for a very, VERY long time, but I have to admit, I'm a bit frustrated with you.

Patiently, I've been waiting for over a month for a new post from you, and I sit here (nearing two months) fruitlessly waiting.

Please post...SOON!