Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A month in review

Yeah I've been real busy and lazy and havn't been posting anything.

So here's what you missed:

- My job moved offices from very close to my apartment (20 min) to very far from my apartment (~1 hour) by public transit. The new office is nice but I don't have my own office. I got thrown into the warehouse.

- I decided to start looking for a new job. I've applied a bit and even had an interview but it was with a company a bit too similar to what I'm doing right now, so I turned down teh second interview.

- I've been doing a shitload of improv lately. Thats been a lot of fun.

- I was sick a couple of weeks ago, so that sucked but I'm much better now.

- I went on a date with someone who cantacted me online. Turned out she dated one of Wendy's friends back when I was dating Wendy and we actually met at Wendy's party 3 years ago. Weird. The date itself was aweful. We spent an hour driving tryign to find parking. Then all she wanted to talk about was dating. She basically is looking for marriage and I told her i"m just loking to have fun. So she decided to give me advice: I need a fuxck buddy. Wow,. And then she didn't even offer herself! Haha. I was tempted to joke abotu that but I kept my tongue. As soon as I was done my beer and asked if she'd like to leave, she practically bolted to the door. At the end she felt the need to inform me that it would never work out. Dont' worry I caught on right at the beginning!

- Another girl unrelated also contacted me online. She said she thought my profile was funny. We're due to meet for a date ths wednesday. So I'm glad to see that I'll have dating stuff to talk abotu again, since this is a dating blog.

-In 3 weeks, IRG will be back in town. I'm both excited and nervous. We'll see what happens.

In 1 week, it's my birthday. I'mboth excited and nervous. We'll see what happens :)

No comments: