Friday, July 18, 2008

Another dead end

This really confused me.

I put up an ad on craigslist in the dating section to find someone to go with me to a movie last week. Three days after the movie, I get an e-mail from a responding to the old ad (lets call her CL Girl), telling me how pissed she is that she didn't see the ad sooner.

We send e-mails back and forth, shooting the shit about comedians coming to town and which shows are worth seeing.

I decide to raise the bar and asked her out for coffee/beer. I mean she responded to an ad in the dating section of a classified website and even though it was now an old and useless ad, she still sent me an e-mail. So I figured this was a good next step.

Wrong.

She wrote back to me last night saying:

"I didn't want to leave you hanging like a lot of people do on craigslist but I'm not up for meeting.

Weird...

Anyways I simply wrote back:

Well, thanks for your... honesty.

Have a good life.

Elwood


Well, then, back to the hunt!

1 comment:

JRM said...

Doesn't sound like it's personal. Yep, on with the hunt!