Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Summer Time Rocks

I've been realy tired and worn out from the 2 weddings I attended recently and I feel like it's been catching up with me.

I was feeling a bit down seeing other people get married. From missing being with someone and not wishing to get married. Hell no! I ain't ready for that yet. Also there is a bit of pressure on me since I'm the last of the cousins (we'e 14) to get married. Thankfully, Ira's divorce kind of put him at the top of the list again, so I may be out of the clear for a little bit longer, haha.

Anyways, I was pretty hot this evening and decided to go take a bike ride to the bookstore to research soem ideas for work. The drive was fantastic!

I live on an area that is a nit higher up then the city center, so when I need to go into the heart of downtown, I just coast downwards and it feels great. Especially tonight with the nice cool summer breeze pushing in my face.

I chilled at the bookstore for a bit. After the book store, I decided to get myself a milkshake and just chilled some more. I guess the point of this story is as much a sometime I yearn to be sith someone, sometimes being alone feels so good. Living over seas really let me appreciate going for long walks on my own. I would just hit the streets and explore and enjoy some "Elwood" time.

When I used to hang out with Psycho Girl back in the day, she owuld always take me on walks and all I wanted to do was make out with her (which I never did since I was so shy), but now i"m so glad I've come to appreciate walking and biking alone.

So for all you people who sometimes feel really lonely, enjoy the summer and go for a walk or a bike ride and enjoy some time to yourself! You'll come to realize there are plus things to being single!

Speaking of which, I'm actually going on another date tomorrow night. This makes Date #5 of 10 dates. Keep a look out for a post about it soon.

No comments: