Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mr. Roboto

Last weekend was my birthday. I am no longer a 26 year old virgin.I am now a 27 year old virgin!
My actual birthday was on Saturday, but I went out with people on Friday night. It was a quiet birthday. there were probably about 15 people there. They composed of old friends, fairly newer friends and soem aquintances (or friends of friends).

Nothing exciting happened in the girl department, and i was a bit down that I was all alone, where as last year, my party was pretty mucht the same but having Wendy around brought some excitment. However, I didn't think about her or wish she was there or something, for the whole night so that was a good sign.

The real action started on Saturday.

My brother Ira insisted we attend a Robot, Monster and Dolls Fetish Party. I had never gone to a fetish party but I can't say no to any reason to dress up.

Ira wanted me to make us our costumes, so 50$ and 1 week later, I had build 2 robot costumes using cardboard, spray paint, aluminum tape, jock straps and I even wore aluminum pants.

I'm not one to post pictures on here but this can't be ignored:
For my face, I simply had a piece of silver cardboard on like a headband, so you're not missing much be having my face hidden.

Ira, myself and a guy I've been hanging out lately, we'll call him Big Red, took a cab to the party. Inside there were all kind of people dressed up in all kinds of costumes.

Ira and I had matching costumes except his was gold and he wore black khakis. Our costumes were a hit. On the front I put lights that can be pushed on and off. Every single guy and girl played with them (and one chick even licked one!).

At one point in the ngiht, I was on my way tot eh bathroom when a pretty hot and drunk looking girl came up to me and started playing with the light. She was pushing them really hard, off and on. Then she looks down at her own chest and started to poke her own tits, to see if they'd turn on. I thought to myself "oh what the hell" and even joined in.

Just as I was getting all excited and thinking that maybe I'll finally have a chance to pick someone up at a party (a crazy fetish party to eb exact), she turns up and looks me straight int he eyes and says "Do you have any speed?". I simple said no and moved on. I'm not into drugs or chicks who do 'em.

Ira and I ended up claiming 2nd place in the costume contest. We won a gift certificate to a fetish shop, a ticket each to the next party, and a dildo. We never saw the dildo (or the tickets) but we got our info taken down to get contacted about it. Later in the night, we were told we could exchange the dildo for something else.

After the party, we went to the After Party which kind of sucked.

I crawled into bed at 6am. What a night!

1 comment:

JRM said...

LOL on winning a dildo! Heck, give it to a girl :) ROTFL at the girl trying out her own buttons and good for you for joining in! She needed help! LOL