Sunday, October 18, 2009

Improv Eveywhere!

For the past five days my life has been 95% improv. This week there is a festival in My City that I am somewhat involved with. I went and saw 21 hours of improv shows. They were all fantastic! I even partook in 4 shows myself and received a lot of positive comments about mine and my teams performances. It's just been a crazy week. I met a whole bunch of fun people from out of town and for the past 3 nights have been up until at least 3am hanging out with my new friends.

Tonight is the last night and I am sure I will be dead tomorrow at work, but it was totally worth it!

In terms of girls, I don't get it but Student is no more. We went on one date and i thought it went well. We spoke on the phone again and arranged a second date. Great. Last second she cancelled because of a legit emergency (her USB broke and she needed to redo all her homework due at midnight). Okay. She was going to be busy on the weekend. It was Thanksgiving. Makes sense. She'd give me a call next week. Perfect.

Then nothing.

No call from her. I called her a couple and left a message (after it rang 10 times) and no call back.
So I guess it's on to the next person. I did everything right and I don't need to chase her down.

--

Another really weird thing happened this week. Wendy wrote on my Facebook wall. I haven't seen her since last February and the only contact we had was when she wished me a happy birthday on Facebook in July. What important message did she have for me on my Facebook wall you may ask? She wanted to know what I was dressing up for Halloween.

I wonder if she gets lonely sometimes and decides to contact ex boyfriends to see what is up with them?

No comments: