Thursday, November 26, 2009

Make out 'til you break out

Wow. Everything feels different when I come home at a reasonable time from work (or otherwise). I got into my apartment at 6pm and had time to cook a steak, potatoes and make a salad; watch an episode of Dexter; watch the new Star Trek movie; AND still have time to writ e new blog post.

So in regards to my last post about a crazy party. When I wrote that I was pretty drunk and had just come home from said party at 6am. It was was wild party just nothing really crazy happened in regards to me.

I got invited to this party very last minute. I had plans already on Saturday night to go watch my roommate play n his gypsy punk band (they are quite good!), plus I was scheduled last minute to do an improv show the same night.

I had no intentions of really going but the party was located a couple of blocks away from where I live so I popped in on the way home.

Even though I arrived super fashionably late (1am), it was still booming with people. This wasn't any ordinary party either. It was a NO CLOTHES party. No, there weren't naked people walking around... It was a party where you had to come dressed in something that wouldn't be considered normal clothing. People were in boxes, paper or plastic bags, etc. One guy was covered in coffee filters. Since I wasn't planning on being there, I just stripped down to my boxers. I happened to be wearing the pair i have that has a front hole, so I made sure to turn them a little... there were some hot chicks at the party!

So I hung out, saw people I knew, talked a few new people, had a bunch a beers. Nothing out of the ordinary for a house party. But then at one point guys were making out with girls, girls making out with girls, guys making out with guys and girls making out with guys. There happened to be a few homosexual and poly amorous people who were there. I never really witnessed anything like it before. This one guy was amazing! he was making out with everyone! There was this one girl who was so hot and she wasn't a bra, just paper bags taped over and every single guy was trying to hit on her all night. Then this dude shows up and not only makes out with her but then I witness him lead her into the bathroom. Meanwhile his girlfriend was in the living room making out with another girl. Then later on this dude is making out with another dude.

I told my brother Ira this story and he asked me who I made out with.

The answer is no one.

Part of me wish I had someone to be with but another part was telling me to just go home from exhaustion and that it wasn't really my scene in the end.

I realized as I was heading home that by the time I left, all the people who actually lived in the apartment had gone to sleep and left friends/strangers to roam around.

The lesson I learned: I don't need to make out with someone to enjoy a party!

No comments: