Monday, November 9, 2009

My Halloween 2009 Experience - Part 2

Continuing from my last post, I spent Halloween night with a bunch of people I hardly knew. I had met 2 Irish girls a couple of weeks prior to Halloween. Our posse of people included, Irish Girl #1, Irish Girl #2, a third Irish girl I only met that night (Irish Girl #3), Irish Girl #1's brother and his friend, both of which were visiting only for a couple of weeks from Ireland, a guy from the states who sounded like he was Irish for some reason (he claimed he travelled a lot growing up), and little old me.

We were at Irish Girl #1's place hanging out, drinking and waiting for the girls to get their costumes in order. By about 11pm, we headed over to the main event. One of the Irish Girls knew of some party at someones apartment. Apparently it's the party to go to on Halloween. A bar was set up and all that was required was to bring a bottle of boozer to add onto the free open bar!

I brought a small bottle of Bacardi Rum but ended up drinking 3/4 of it myself.

There were a lot of great costumes at this party and everyone was really into it. Funny enough, a lot of party goers thought I was Inspector Gadget when in fact I was Rorschach. This made a lot of sense when I did not have the mask on.

Although I arrived with people, I spent most of the party talking to new people I had never met. They all seemed to be very funny, friendly and drunk. Oh and everyonespoke French. Good think I was drinking because it lowered my inhibitions a lot to allow me to talk in French without being shy or afraid.

One point in the night it reach a point where everyone was starting to hook up. A friend of mine comment, upon hearing this story, that it sounded very high school. Nonetheless, I really wanted to just make out with someone. I felt after all the effort I put into the costume and finding a party, etc. that I could at least go home after enjoying a little drunken make out session. Besides, a lot for the girls at the party were really good looking.

Earlier in the night, I was talking to a fairly large girl who I didn't find quite attractive but NOW she was back talking to me. I also noticed another guy, who probably had the gung ho attitude I had of trying to find someone by the end of the night, was approaching her, but she wouldn't give him the light of day. That's when I noticed she kept giving me attention instead.

I was at crossroads: Either accept her advances and go with it even though there was not attraction at all, or, leave and not do anything.

Well, for one I did the former. I leaned in and she gave me a big hug and then we made out for a bit. She then grabbed my hand and lead me outside the party. On my way out i saw Irish Girl #3 and said y goodbyes and hopped in a cab with my new friend.

I somehow managed to convince her to come to my apartment, and she did.

More juicy details to come out in PART 3!

2 comments:

Trips said...

Hmmm..I am still reading your blog hoping for the big payoff!! Can this be it?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, when's Part 3 coming? I'm on tenterhooks here!