Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two Weeks later

It's been two weeks sinceI've been de-flowered. I'm having a hard time finding stuff to write now. I figured I just give a very quick recap (it's late and I should be sleeping) of the past 2 weeks:

- From the few people I've told, I keep getting big "congratulations" and "Mazol Tovs" like I've won the Nobel prize. I'm sure a few people are finally cashing in on their bets they made years ago.

- I've actually chatted a couple of times online with the girl fro Florida. Over the break we e-mailed each other everyday. Now that we are both busy, it's slowed down a lot. We tried all week to meet up online. Finally when we did, I found it pretty boring. Real long distant Internet dating to be seems impossible.

- I answered a Craigslist ad from a girl looking for a concert buddy. She seems pretty cool. She's a couple of years older, likes the same music as I do and is moving out of My City in May. She come off a bit shy but I can tell she's got a fun side to her too. Last Friday I went over to her place and played indie rock songs on my guitar. I suck at guitar but that night I was killing it. Our relationship will most likely be strictly platonic but she seems pretty gung ho to hang out often which is nice.

- I've seen the girl I slept with last Sunday and yesterday at the theatre we both attend. I haven't mentioned a word of what happened and neither has she. Last night got a tad awkward when her, myself and another friend walked home and our friend reached her destination first, leaving the 2 of us alone. I could have brought it up. I could have told her I was a virgin before that night. But, instead I broke the silence with "Have you seen Avatar yet?"

That is all for now!

Goodnight.

No comments: