Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Week With Indie Rock Girl

What started off as an awkward beginning soon melted into a comfortable state.

After my freak out on Monday night, Indie Rock Girl and I met up Tuesday night to go watch a Shakespeare play in the park. The weather was beautiful and we biked there. When we arrived she asked me to hold he hand. Immediately it felt like a huge weight fell off my shoulders.

The play was a lot of fun. I really thought I'd hate it but it was very enjoyable.

After the show I biked with her back to the apartment and we stared at each other for a few seconds in silence so I asked if I could come up.

Cut to 5 minutes later making out on the couch.

I'll spare the details but we ended up in the bed and we had a pretty long period of sex. Aside from the time I went home with a friend just after IRG left (we never had intercourse), this was the first time I had sex since May.

Wednesday morning we went for breakfast and then spent the day shopping.

At night she came to watch me perform in a show and then we called it an early night since we had to get up early the next morning to go to the water slides with my brother Ira and his 2 friends.

The day at the water slides was a lot of fun. I didn't plan it that way, but ended up spending almost all my time with IRG since she didn't want to do a lot of the same stuff as my brother and his friends. However, everyone was really cool about it and she was fine when I ditched a little to go hang out with my bro on a ride or two. Originally I thought I'd miss out on a lot of fun rides since she seemed to just want to laze around in the pool and stuff but when my bro and his friends went off to wait in line for a specific ride, IRG and I ended up doing all the rides at the park (there are about 10 different kinds) and when we met up again, Ira and his friends had only been able to do that one ride due to the line up (it's the most popular one).

After the water slides, I had to rush home to get ready for another show I was in. IRG met me there to watch us perform. It was a pretty good show.

After the show, I walked her home and asked if I could come up again. I didnt' like that I had to ask but I really just wanted to spend the night with her. I had no intention of having sex. I just figured our time together is coming to an end and it would feel nice to sleep with another body. At first she was skeptical because she thought I asked to come up for sex, but when I told her i just wanted to sleep together, she was ok with that.

The next morning we woke up in each others arms and when I left to get my day going, she thanked me for coming up and said it was nice! That just blew my mind since I felt like I did a very needy thing and then she ended up being glad I did.

Friday I spent the day with my parents and had another show at night.

Today (Saturday) I have a few errands to attend to and I really want to see if I could work on her birthday present. Obviously I'd rather just spend time with her but I decided to save time, instead of making it on the computer, I could do it by hand using pencil crayons and it'll go a hell of a lot faster, and look more homemade too. Then I'll meet her later today to hang out for a bit.

I hope I get the chance, because tonight is a party her friend's are throwing her and even though I'll be there, it''ll be hard to spend time 1 on 1.

Well I best get my day started!

No comments: