Wednesday, December 15, 2010

King of Awkward

I swear you'd think I do it on person just to have an awkward story...

Tonight I had another date with Cute Jew 2 (CJ2). This makes it's date # 9 in 3 weeks.

We had seen a movie Saturday night and after the movie marked the first time we really kissed more than once (i.e. make out). She  really liked it and even gave me a "crazy in love" look which did freak me out a bit but I just reminded myself that she's not very experienced and must just be excited as I am.

Tonight, however, we took it easy. CJ2 came over and I cooked us dinner. We then went to my room to watch some TV on my computer. Halfway through the episode, it turned into a make out session. At first I was really overwhelmed. She was kissing me with such force and it was so frantic it felt like she need my kisses to live or something. I enjoyed it but felt it was a bit much.

I then learnt a bit of my limits with her. I had placed my hand on her hip and started moving it toward her leg. As I inched her butt, she grabbed my hand and moved it higher up her hip again. No touching below the hip... got it.

Another thing I learned tonight is I sometimes say asshole things without knowing it. Now please keep in mind I was completely oblivious to what I was really saying. After kissing for a while, she pulled her head back and smiled at me. I looked at her and said "boy you really like kissing".

For reasons I still don't fully understand, I offended her. Maybe it was the way I said it but I just meant that I could tell she really enjoyed kissing me by the way she was doing it. I calmed her down and we got over it.

Things were great again, we were snuggling and talking and listening to music and having fun. That is until I opened my dumb mouth again and said "I just need to teach you how to French Kiss properly".

Again, I don't know what even prompted me to say such a thing but I did. I just felt that while kissing her she practically choked me with her tongue. I know everyone is different but with any girl I've made out with before her, we'd always have both our tongues touching and moving in different directions. CJ2 just shoved her tongue i my mouth and it really caught me off guard. So much so, that i guess it made me say what I said and then again offending her.

To save my ass I told her not to take anything I say seriously (which is true). She was utterly confused and said "i dont' know if you're joking or not. Were you joking when you said that?" to which I replied "yes I was... kind of".

We ended up making out again and it it was much better to my liking. She slowed things down and got rid of the awkwardness.

To cap the night nicely (and make up for the things i said), I walked her to the bus and waited in the colld for 20 minutes with her to keep her company.

I hope I get to see her again...

No comments: