Thursday, December 16, 2010

There's always an explanation

I'll admit, today I was under the impression that things went worse last night than I thought because Cute Jew 2 never came to my show tonight. Yesterday she was all excited and wanted to go. I couldn't remember if she had that enthusiasm before or after I insulted her for commenting on her kissing. Either way, at the end of the night, when I walked her to the bus I forgot about the show and just wished her a good trip (she's going away for the weekend) and told her to call me when she got back into town.

Realizing this, I texted her when I got home to confirm if she was still coming.

No answer.

I figured. it was late so that was why. So at work today I texted her again.

No answer.

All day I thought she just didn't want to talk to me anymore. I didn't let it bother me but I made up my mind I'd have to see if i hear from her when she's back. If she doesn't get in touch with me than that's that.

Well turns out she did  write back to me on facebook and I never got the message since for some strange reason facebook stopped e-mailing me updates. Turns out she was just too busy to come. However, her text was really short so there is a possibility I did turn her off last night with my comments but I'll just have to see what happens.

Guess there's always a an explanation for everything.

No comments: