Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Small World

Unless I ruined things yesterday with my comments yesterday I guess you can say Cute Jew 2 and I are dating. Since I've decided to see how things go and keep it exclusive (i.e. not dating anyone else), I've lost any interest to go on dating websites.

However, I don't intent to delete my profiles, just not use them. Maybe if things get more serious with CJ2 I can always change my availability on the sites but most people get the idea when it shows the user hasn't logged on in months.

However, OK!Cupid sent me an e-mail to inform me that I received mail from someone on their website. I could have ignored it but I read it out of curiosity and basically a girl read my profile and liked it and decided to send me a message.

Well, I realized I recognized her picture. I met her at a party CJ2 invited me to 2 weeks ago. There were 8  people there and I was the only guy. I didn't say more to her except hi and introduce myself. Plus, my OK!Cupid profile is outdated with a picture of me with a mustache. I now have a goatee.

Being the gentleman I am I figured since she put so much effort to contact me (she stated that in her message) that I wouldn't keep her hanging and let her know I'm currently dating someone else.

As someone who has set tons of messages without any responses, I feel a response is better than none. So my dear readers, keep that in mind when internet dating.

That's my 2 cents.

No comments: