Friday, January 6, 2012

I'm back

I can't explain it, but after giving up on this blog for just over a year, I feel like writing again.

A brief history

I started this thing in 2007 when my first girlfriend and I were in the midst of breaking up. We had dated for over a year. I had never dated anyone before and at the age of 26, it was a big deal.

Although we got along, not much happened in the relationship. We never had sex and I was still a virgin. It was bound to end.

I started the blog because a few of my friends had one and it seemed like a good way to figure things out about dating.

After I got over my ex (it took a while) I started going on dates and wrote about my adventures.

People started to take some notice of this blog, but then I lost interest in writing.

To my surprise, I found out that a bunch of my readers were women and they wanted me to continue writing. So I did.

Eventually it got boring since I was running out of things to say... until I lost my virginity at the age of 28 to a friend (on my mom's birthday to boot) and shortly after I met Indie Rock Girl.

We had dated for 3 months before moving away. She was awesome and totally different than my first girlfriend. Plus we had lots of sex.

Within the year after she left I I went on some dates (but not much) until December of 2010 where I dated a new girl for almost a month before insulting her on her kissing (total accident) and never hearing from her again (I found out recently, within a week of the incident, she'd been set up with a guy and they've been happily together for the past year).

By then writing got boring again. After 3 years it was the same old and my dates went dry so didn't have much to talk about, so I stopped.

Until now.

So what has happened to me in the past year? A lot.

- New job (hated the old one / love the new one).

- New apartment and roommate. She's awesome and we talk about a lot of things.

- New dress style. While moving a friend of mine helped me rid of all my old/ill fitting/ugly clothing. Now I dress with more fitted clothes and enjoy wearing ties and dress shirts when I can.

- Lots and lots of dates. After I got over my first ex, I made a vow to go on a date with 10 other girls. It took me about a year to do so. Now, I've been on at least 15 dates in the past 6 months. Some were good, some were bad. All have a "story" to them, which I hope to write about in the future.

I also got an iPhone so it'll be easier for met to update. I'm going to try and keep my posts as short and concise so I can spread then out (looks like I already failed with this post).

I still weigh the same though (a whopping 130lbs for my 6'1" frame.

-Elwood

2 comments:

sex dating said...

The site is worth reading. The uniqueness and structure that shines from this blog post. These days blogs are used in each and every field. The knowledge that we recieve from them has no words to describe. The attribute needed is the power of creativity within yourself via learning, thinking, creating and rigorous study. Therefore the article is truely helpful for the readers. Thanks a lot for providing such a wonderful article. I await your next article with great curiosity.

Elwood said...

That is the most flattering message I've ever received from spam. Thanks spam bot.