Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Things to come

My plan when re-starting this blog was to recap all the dates I experienced in the past year. However, all of a sudden I have many avenues to pursue right now, which is unusual.

The majority of my dating life, past and present has been through online dating sites. Although, I have met a couple if people through other ways.

Unlike before when I would just ramble about my experience, this time around I want to recap each date in an organized fashion. Like a file of sorts - showing who the person is, how I met them, what we did, how'd it go, etc.

I'm not sure how to do it yet but I might switch back and forth between the past dates I've been on, and while it lasts, my current dates, so I can write as they occur rather than have to remember the details later.

I'll try to post every other day but if I write too quickly, I'm bound to run out of material in a couple of weeks.

Stay tuned!

- Elwood

No comments: