Monday, January 9, 2012

More than remembered

Yesterday I had a chance to meet up with a bunch of friends that I had not seen since New Years Eve.

Right away they kept asking me about me night, with things like "so what happened with you and that girl???".

Knowing they meant NYE Girl, played dumb and was like "oh, what girl?". To which the responses were "the tall blond, in the black dress" and "you guys looked so cute when you locked hands while dancing".

Well, NYE Girl had black hair, wearing a white top...

It took me a while to remember that Ii was hitting it off with a second person that night before NYE Girl showed up. This sounds douche-y but I would have been happy with either girl that night. I wasn't expecting anything, from anyone.

So, just for shits and giggles, I tracked this other girl down on Facebook.

-Elwood

No comments: