Monday, January 16, 2012

New friends

Name: Kitten

First contact: Sometime in middle of December, 2011

How'd we meet: OK Cupid
I found her profile online. She looked cute and also looked familiar, so I sent her a message.

The situation:
Turned out we had seen each other in real life. I'd seen here at a theater I'd frequented and we had mutual friends. I'd never spoken to her though and knew little about Kitten.

So we chatted a bit online and exchanges a few e-mails.

The dealbreaker: not interested

Totally on her part. After a couple of weeks getting to know each other online, she admitted Internet dating freaked her out. Had nothing to do with me but she also had no interest in me romantically.

She comes to the theater on a regular basis now and we've become friends.
She's a good person and I wish the best for her.

No comments: