Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Add another to the list

I just entered another phone number to my cell phone contact directory. I just checked and noticed that I have a bad habit of not erasing old numbers. This makes 10 numbers currently on my phone from girls I've met over the past year. I do know that there are at least 5 more that I remembered to delete once it went nowhere. I really need to clean out my phone.

The latest addition is a 22 and a university student. I actually don't know that much about her since we've only e-mailed each other back and forth a couple of times via Plentyoffish. Since she's a student, she shall be dubbed Student. I'm really running out of ideas for pseudo names...

After our back and forth messages, I asked her for her phone number and suggested something we can do (go vintage/thrift store shopping - I need to get things for my Halloween costume - although I didn't tell her that part...), but she wrote back saying she was out of town. However, she did include her phone number and suggested we try this new cafe she's dying to try out.

I just tried and her number worked. She picked up, even though it's 11:30pm, and sounded happy I called but was going out with friends. I smoothly said I'd call her tomorrow and she said she was glad that I had her number.

Until tomorrow!

No comments: