Thursday, December 10, 2009

Date # 11 - Bulgarian Chick

I got home not long ago from my "date" with that girl I mentioned in my last post. She is originally from Bulgaria and i didn't rememebr her having such an accent. It wasn't that thick but it was prominent.

I get the feeling she just wanted to hang out with someone new, which I guess is what a date is. I had fun but I don't think it was the best date I've ever been on. We met for a beer and chatted for almost 2 hours. The only shitty thing was I was really tired and after a pint and a half I felt really tipsy and I think she caught on near the end. I was sort of drifting.

Afterwards we walked in the same direction and when we reached the bus, she just kept walking and said "have a good night!". No, I had fun. No let's do this again. Nothing.

I was thinking of saying something like that myself but I held back because I felt it wouldn't have mattered. She seemed like she was in a rush.

I don't regret going (I am still tipsy) but I don't see anything coming out of this.

No comments: