Thursday, May 29, 2008

The return of Victoria

So I went to this sketch comedy show last Thursday and forgot to mention that while there I bumped into Victoria.

I was thrown off because instead of getting ignored she gave me an excited "Heyyyyyyy!". We chatted for a couple of minutes. I told her i never called her because I figured her phone was disconnected (she's currently looking for a new place and is couch surfing), but hark, I am wrong, she got the phone to transfer to her computer, or something.

After the show, I saw her again and she invites me to a BBQ. Not wanting to cancel (and genuinely interested), I was all gung ho to go until she tells me its in the suburbs.

Great, first I kept canceling because I lived in the suburbs and she was downtown. Now I'm downtown and she's in the suburbs.

Still, for reasons I will not understand myself, I kept trying to figure out ways for me to get to the BBQ (I can go borrow my parents car, I can easily take the bus) even though I had no real urge to go at all (since it was far away).

She suggests we meet up on Monday instead. We shook on it and I promised if I canceled she had the right to never talk to me again.

Monday comes around. I give her a call and... She cancels on me!

Ok, a blind person could have seen that happening, but I don't think she deliberately made plans with me just to cancel and get back at me. Her excuse was legit enough:

"Oh I forgot it's my mother's birthday!"

So, we figured out the best time to meet instead. I didn't mean to but I ended up double booking to go watch the hockey game at a bar last night. Victoria, me and Sheira.

Yesterday after work, I realized I made a mistake and dint' really want to hang out with both of them at the same time.

Well that never happened because guess what? Victoria canceled on me again.

I'm well past even caring about hanging out with this girl. It's become a game of "lets see if someone will cancel".

We have "plans" to meet on Friday.

Place your bets peoeple.

2 comments:

JRM said...

LOL Uh, yeah, I would so be surprised if you did hook up. However... she sounds like a great candidate for ridding yourself of that "virgin" thing. LOL!!!!!

Elwood said...

Yeah, I don't think thats going to happen.
Today I kind of forgot to call her....
THen when I did, much later, she didn't pick up.

The ball is in her court.