Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tales of Victoria

I swear I could make a whole blog just on Victoria.

I truly don't understand this girl. She had just called me. Yesterday we ended up not getting together since a) I forgot to call her and b) when I did call her, her machine picked up.

She wanted to see what I was up to, and when I asked her what she was up to, she told me she had just woken up and was still in bed. Even Wendy, never woke up and her first thought was to call and see what I was up to, and we dated for almost a year. Now if Victoria and i had some history, that would make sense, but we havn't even hung out together...

Then she tells me she recently slept in her car since she's sort of couch surfing. She kind of moved back home to the suburbs but its very far from downtown. We joked about her getting a Mystery Machine and she said I could be her Shaggy.

Great, so now we're sort of flirting.... and then after literaly 2 minutes of chit-chat she says "Well... I just wanted to see what was up with you..." which someone usualy says as they run out of things to say and want to go. Does she chronically forget that I bore her or something?

I'm sorry I keep bringing her up, but her shenanigans are just too funny and odd not to post.
Man I want to see if we ever meet up and go out drinking, I'm sure I'd have a whole novel of stuff to write about.

No comments: