Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here comes the calvary

So it's been a couple of weeks at my new place and I love it. It's a huge place, great location, and allows me to go out and still come home at a reasonable hour.

I live with 2 girls who both have boyfriends. Up until now, Rm 2 would leave and stay at her boyfriends, but he'd never come here. Also RM1's boyfriend lived in Toronto. However, that all changed this week.

Rm1's boyfriend just moved to Montreal and since then (Sunday), he's been over every night. I totally don't have a problem with that. If anything, I kind of wish I had someone to invite over. In any case, I just hope Rm1 won't have a problem and feel that her space is being threatened when I eventually have women over.

Speaking of which, I'm currently in contact with 3 new people off that addictive dating site:

1. New Mommy - Been sending a few messages back and forth. Seemd kind of nice until she mentioned she just gave birth 6 months ago to a baby girl. I totally didn't notie taht she had kids when I read the profile. So, I'm pretty much going to remian friendly but doubt I'll ever meet this person.

2. Olive - Sounds like a very sarcastic/funny person who happens to be Half Jewish/Half Greek. She had no picture when I sent her an e-mail but she sent me hers without asking and she's cute. I'm interested to see if we'll ever meet. She's studying to be a doctor.

3. Ladybug - She's really cute in her picture. I sent her a message and she read my profile and wrote back. I kind of wrote in my profile that I'm constantly playing guitar so I think she thinks I"m actually good since she asked if i'd lke to meet up and exchange a song for a beer. I'm trying to play things cool with this one and see what happens.

Summer is coming and the females of My City are shedding layers. Things are looking up!

No comments: