Monday, June 9, 2008

Fresh Start

So I admit I havn't been putting much effort inthis blog as much as I did in the beginning.

Well, I decided to give it another shot! I started to go out a lot more and soon enough I'll be blogginabout all these crazyi adventures I'm sure to have this summer.

You may notice some changes alreay. I added labels to all posts (thi sbeing post #90!), so it's easier to find posts on a particular topic. It was really hard reading all the old posts about Wendy. At one point I almost cried... but i'm doing ok.

This past weekend I went out to a few parties and bumped into a lot of people I knew and even made a few new friends. It was a lot of fun.

Also new to the blog is a list of the 10 girls I'm trying to go on a date with. So far I've been on 3 dates (with 3 different people).

You'll also find a list of people I've mentioned, from friends to crazy girls.

Hope you like the changes and please, do come back!

No comments: