Thursday, June 26, 2008

Roomate Blues

For about 2 weeks now, my roomate, RM1's, boyfriend has moved to My City. She met him in Toronto (where she is originaly from) and only after a short while, he moved out here to be closer to her.

Well he got to be REAL close to her because he's here a lot.

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy and I have no problems with im permenantly living here (but he's moving into his own place next week). It's just I find it hard soemtimes looking at peole being all lovey-dubby in public (on the bus, streets, in the metro, etc.) and now i got to see it when I get home too?

Don't worry their not having sex off the hallway walls or anything. My room is next to RM1's but thankfully our closets ar inbetween the rooms, so I havn't heard "anything" yet.

Soon, my new RM2 will move in and she's got a boyfriend too. This means soon we'll have 2 guys here!

I guess i"m just jealous and which I had a guy... er I mean girl to bring over. It's been over a month and the only females I've had over are my mom and a couple of friends.

I know it'll happen eventually, I ues it's just the kind of guy I am. I spent a whole your overseas travelling and didn't hook up once. I wasn't lookig for that either, so I never really tried. On the other hand the situtation never really arose either.

Oh great, I can hear RM1 giggling from her boyfriend tickling her in the kitchen...

At keast I'm away this weekend to another wedding out of town (was at one last weekend and been super busy at work hence the lack of posts) so I won't have to endure a lot of this over the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't mind my roommates bring people home, but I've always had this very weird feeling whenever they bring someone over. Friends are fine, but lady friends or girlfriends rub me the wrong way. Perhaps it is a bit of a jealousy thing. Or maybe I'm just paranoid that I'm going to hear 'something.'

JRM said...

Dang, if you hear "something", why not just lay back and enjoy?? At least they are semi-considerate, if you haven't heard them yet. Enjoy the wedding! Personally, I hate 'em! LOL