Monday, February 2, 2009

Loneliness sucks

I'm finally feeling better.

I was sick with fever for a week and i had a weird cough but no pain. I was also quite tired and my head hurt. After staying home for 4 days (2 days off work plus the weekend), I finallyu felt better Sunday night and went to work Monday.

During that time I felt extremely lonely. I think things were building up to that.
It all started after New Years. First, RM2 had a guy friend visiting her and they were doing everything together. For an entire week. There was nothing romantic going on with them and they weren't fooling around or anything but they were hangin gout a lot and he even slept in her bed.

Thats what started my feeling lonely. Then it got worse when RM1's boyfriend kept coming over and doing nice things to RM1 (like cook dinner).

Then I got sick and no one was around and my parents didn't really come to check on me. Although one day my mom came with chicken soup to make me feel better but in the end just stressed me out instead because she wa just telling me about all these problems she had on her mind. In the end, I just got really stressed and didn't really make me feel any better.

So by the end of the week I really needed some family time and ended up staying with my parents for 2 nights.

It felt good.

I got a home cooked meal, got to see my brother Ira and my other brother Jason's wife and my nephew (Jason couldn't make it).

After the 2 nights there, I fot a lift home and at night I got ready for the date I had planned in advance.

She's a bit older then me, hence the name Older Chick.

The details of the date will follow...

1 comment:

Dolce said...

Details PLEEEEEEEAAAASE!