Saturday, February 7, 2009

UGH!

So I apologize I haven't blogged much lately and I left you hanging since the last post. The reason being I think work is slowly killing me.

Two weeks ago I was sick for almost 7 days straight with fever, coughing up stuff and the inability to sleep. After spending 4 of those days almost completely inside I finally got better and was fine at work.

The whole next week I took it easy and hardly worked after hours.

Then, this past week was the week from hell. I ended up working until 7-7:30pm almost every night except one. I also would take short lunches and would be so exhausted once I got home (I also had 2 comedy shows during the week) that I ended up just buying lunch almost every day. Plus on top of it all I got sick again!

I'm not as sick as last time but I've had this tightness in my throat since wednesday that feels like i have a lump in my throat. Ive been coughing up yellow stuff and my mouth tastes like I've been eating ass for supper.

Being saturday I woke up with the plan to go to a clinic and get it looked at but it didn't feel as bad as it did the past couple of days. I hate this feeling because if I felt shitty, it's easy, go to a doctor, but if I feel better then why wait 5 hours in a clinic waiting room. So even though I woke up early this morning to beat the rush at the clinic I decided not to go.

Cut to 2 hours later (now) and I'm not sure if I do feel better or not.

I think I may have a throat infection but it's a matter of knowing if I'll need medication or if it wil go away on its own.

At least my mom is coming by today to go for breakfast. She convinced me to skip the clinic ("I don't trust those places!") and wait until monday. If it's still bothering me, my dad will drive me to my GP. However, I got so much work on monday, it's really gong to fuck things up.

UGH!

I just want to be stress free and go on dates!

No comments: