Saturday, August 1, 2009

The long awaited "Part 2"

Quick recap: I found Glasses on OK! Cupid and we messaged each other back and forth a few times before agreeing to meet. We met at a coffee shop for supper. This lead into going for a pitcher of beer at a nearby bar. This then lead to us heading to a very cool dance party where everyone listened to music through giant headphones.

The rest:
We were dancing the night away and she kept dancing really close to me. I tried grabbing her hand but she shut me down saying she doesn't like dancing with someone. However, a while later, and I can't remember how, our hands locked. This lead to making out on the dance floor. Eventually we decided to leave so I walked her towards her place.

As we were going to depart ways, we made out again.

Both times it wasn't sloppy, dirty making out. It was actually quite nice. I made sure to make my kisses very gentle and she liked it. She even ever so slightly nibbled at my bottom lip. First time that ever happened and it was awesome!

From the beginning, I felt really confident the whole time. I really don't know what came over me, maybe it was the alcohol, or the book I've been reading or the alignment of the stars, but I just wasn't nervous at all. I got all kinds of vibes that showed she was into me, so maybe that made me feel less nervous.

All of sudden, I whispered in her ear "are you sure you don't me to at least walk you home?". She agreed and we held hands going to her place. As I mentioned before, as we were approaching her building she straight up told me she wasn't going to have sex with me. I replied that she totally got me all wrong and that wasn't what I was going for. And it's true. Like any guy, I wouldn't turn down the offer (especially being a virgin) but I genuinely wasn't going to force it out, and could have cared less if at her door she said goodnight and went upstairs. Up until then I have a blast regardless.

But the story doesn't end there.

In the elevator she tells me her roommate is conveniently out of town. We enter her place and she says "Do you want to make out on the couch or the bedroom?". I can't remember what I said, if anything, but after we each took a quick bathroom break (all the alcohol made us both need to go) we were in her room. With the lights off.

Again, here was another moment I felt like someone else. We were making out on her bed and I didn't feel nervous at all. I took off my shirt and helped her remove hers. After some more making out she laughed that I still had my pants on. I jumped off the bed and jokingly did a strip tease for her and she loved it. Then I was butt naked.

What was going on with me?? I'm afraid to even walk around my apartment naked when I'm alone, and here I am stripping in front of a stranger.

My experience with Glasses that one night was a million times better than any moment i had spent with Wendy over a full year. The whole time it was just a lot of fun. We joked around and said silly things. We laughed and smiled. At one point I kissed her nose by accident and said "Wait... That's not your mouth!" and she laughed and giggled.

Not knowing how far she wanted to go I would ask questions and she would answer and I could tell she liked that I asked, didn't sound annoyed. She even told me a few things to do.

She really liked being kissed on her neck and one f my favorite things I like doing is kissing necks, so it was a great match!

I won't go into too many details (in case kids read this blog, ha ha) but we did fool around on the bed. We didn't have sex and that was fine with me. I won't know if she ever would have had sex with me (well, intercourse) because I seemed to have had... er... man issues. But it didn't' matter, she didn't seem to care. I did manage to please her. It was the first time I ever made a girl orgasm. I never got that reaction with Wendy.

When we stopped, I moved in close next to her and we cuddled and talked.

We talked about a bunch of stuff. I also asked if it was ok that I stayed the night and she said of it was.

I can't remember what stuff we talked about before we went to bed and which we talked about the next morning, but at one point I told her was a virgin. She laughed but not because I was a virgin but more because she thought it was cute. She told me she never would have guessed by the way I behaved.

We talked for i don't' know how long and then said goodnight night and slept. Well I didn't sleep well at all. I kept waking up every few minutes. At one point we were both up and eventually discovered it had only been about 3 hours that we slept, so we tried to go back to sleep.

Eventually we just were up talking again and cuddling. I had my arms wrapped around her and was leaning against her side while she lied on her back. It felt a bit weird because she was a bigger person than me and maybe it's a guy complex or something but it seemed out of the ordinary having the girl lying on her back while the guy curled up beside her.


I know that just because we fooled around and I stayed over wouldn't necessarily mean anything. I totally was just going with the flow, but the next morning, I decided I didn't want it to go anywhere. Maybe it wasn't the smoothest (or smartest) thing to talk about it but we did.

I joked if this was a typical thing for her (to go this far with guys from the Internet) and she said I was the first guy since she moved My City. I told her that I didn't come over to just use her, that I genuinely had fun but also admitted I didn't see it being a repeat thing. She actually liked my honesty and then admitted to having a date lined up with another guy the next day.

The things that made me decide right there and then that I didn't really want to pursue anything with her were:
- I had been drinking a bit and the next morning I wasn't as attracted to her. One of the big things was that she was a big mix of other ethnicity. She told me she was like a quarter black, white, Chinese, etc. She had light brown skin and a really big nose that I see on many Filipino women. It's maybe a really jerky thing to saw, but I'm not as attracted to non-white people.
- She wasn't Jewish and that is still something i"m trying to come to grips with. I'm not sure if I'd really date a non-Jew or not.
-She said I reminded her of her ex. Apparently he was also really tall and skinny. She said she liked tall and skinny guys., but hearing her mention that I reminded her of her ex also made me think I should get to know her more before doing anything again
-Now I haven't gone home with many women (only 1 before this) so I"m not sure how things normally are the next morning, but I felt that was really clingy. Like, we spooned and cuddled and stuff, and I rubbed her skin gently with my finger, but she was like rubbing me all over with her hands. Up and down my arm, my head, my hair, my face. And at such a fast speed too.

At some point we decided to get up and get on with the day. I had a quick bite to eat at her place and then decided it was time to go. Even though I decided I didn't want it to go anywhere, I genuinely wouldn't mind being her friend. She seemed really cool. As I left I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her we should do something soon.

I haven't called her since but am debating if I should try to get friendship or not out of it. There is something sort of starting up between Rock Girl and I and I don't' want to make things complicated if I start hanging out with a girl I almost slept with. Can people be friends from situations like this?

Either way, I had a blast Friday night. The only crappy thing is that the next night, the day of my birthday party, I was so tired that the night ended up being really relaxed.

So I hope you guys enjoy my post as much as I had acting it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read a few of your posts. You seem to really want to get interacting with women down, which is a great thing.

You could have had sex with that girl Glasses btw.

She mentioned not having sex with you upstairs, which means she was already thinking it. She objected so you wouldnt think she was easy (This got me before too *shakes fist*)

Best of luck to you, sir.

Elwood said...

A friend of mine said the same thing. I also had a feeling that if I had wanted to, we would have had sex, but I was having problems with hte "guy downstairs" so I never did the deed.