Saturday, August 15, 2009

Needs to work on details

One of my closest friends, Spider Dude, is in town this month. He's from My City but moved to Australia to live with his girlfriend, Luscious Linda, who is now his fiancee.

For the first time in what felt like years, he called me up and we headed out for a walk in the city. We just walked around and chatted about stuff. He asked me about Rock Chick since i mentioned to him that I had been on several dates with her.

Spider Dude: "So, do you like this girl?"
Elwood: "Yeah, I do. At first, I wasn't so attracted to her body type. I thought Wendy was a lot hotter and I normally found others more attractive physically in that way but she's funny and it's her eyes. She's got the sexiest eyes. I melt when she looks at me"
Spider Dude: "That's great! What color are her eyes?"
Elwood: "Um... you know what? I don't know..."

No comments: