Thursday, December 4, 2014

Halloween 2014 - Day 2

Friday night was Katie's party. I had no idea what to expect. I made sure to have plans earlier so I would arrive late.

I cabbed over with a few friends and arrived at 11:30pm. The party was packed and full of people I know. That made me feel good since that's the real reason I went - to see my friends. Having gone just for Katie would have been awkward.

I briefly saw her ad I walked in. She liked my costume and went off to other people. I mostly hung out with my friends throughout the night. I did get a chance to chat with a. Few of Katie's friends I'd hung out with when we dated. That was a bit tough.

One guy was all "hey! Good to see you! I'm sorry we lost touch but it was tough because you were cool but I'm Katie's friend...". Yeah. Save it. It's ok really.

I did get to talk to Katie later on in the night but any sparks we had are totally gone. She made it sound like she's want to remain friends after the break up but It doesn't feel genuine when I talk to her now.

I'm glad I went so I could discover that and finally feel done with her. The night wasn't really eventful and because I had SUCH an experience last year, this night felt flat.

I had fun but went home and just went to bed.

No comments: