Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Next Chapter

Like I mentioned before, Katie is back in town and I have seen her a bit here and there. We also chatted a little on Facebook but it's not the same as before.

Before we would chat for a long time. This would be quick answers with long periods of time in-between, from several hours to even days.

At first I was reluctant to chat, than I went trough a period where I was hoping to ignite something again and then after writing all these posts, I think I can say I feel like I've calmed down and am moving on.

Also as mentioned before, Katie is having a Halloween party. She invited me through Facebook. I was in my crazy "I want to get back together" phase and immediately thought it must mean something. We had an amazing time together last year and now I'm invited back!

Well I know it means nothing. All my friends are invited and I'm a friend per se, so totally logical to be invited. Some of my friends find it weird I want to go but I'm sure everything will be fine. In fact I just found out I'm doing a show that night so will be arriving fashionably late with some other people which is what is prefer anyways.

Aside from that I've been busy but not too busy. I've cut down a lot of projects. In putting the gym before anything and it's showing small results.

I couldn't do a push up 2 month ago and now I can do about 40 (in sets of 6). I haven't gained much weight but my muscles are more toned. And the best part is I have more energy.

With the new apartment and all the stuff I learned from my last relationship, I'm ready to just chill for a while and have fun and see what happens.

No comments: