Friday, December 5, 2014

Halloween 2014 - Day 3

I didn't expect to do anything Halloween related on Nov. 1st but last minute was invited by a friend to join him at a party.

It could not have worked out more perfect. The house party turned out to be right across the street from my apartment building so I was able to go home and get my costume.

We arrive at the party and it's packed and full of people wearing really impressive costumes. Apparently the host is known for throwing fun Halloween parties. A group of people even showed up as other character from the cartoon my costume was inspired.

I even knew someone there and met a bunch of fun new people.

It was the experience I needed to boost my confidence and just have fun. It was a great night and I'm glad I can think back to that night for Halloween rather than Katie's party and feel down how it didn't live up to last year.

No comments: