Thursday, July 23, 2009

Elwood The Player

It's late and i need to sleep but I haven't posted in a while, so here's a super fast post!

1. On the weekend I last minute ended up in Ottawa for a friends birthday. The night was a blast! We were 5 guys and had tons of fun at a club. We met 3 girls and one was tall and so hot and I flirted well with her. I almost got a kiss but her friends ditched and she left into the night.

2. I waited 2 days from when Rock Chick was to return home from Mexico. No call from her, so I called her instead. We spoke on the phone for over an hour. She's cute and funny. Her parents are in town this week so we won't see each other again until perhaps next week. That's if she wants to, I'm still unsure on her intentions.

3. I've been messaging back and forth a new girl on Ok! Cupid. We finally made arrangements for coffee this Friday.

4. Sunday is my 28th birthday. I don't feel 28. I feel 22. I'm having a party Saturday night. Should be fun.

Goodnight all!

No comments: