Sunday, March 7, 2010

Going for the gold

Last night it happened. I finally had what I considered real sex.

Yes, I attempted and failed to have sex with Wendy when we dated, but it always felt pressured and she never helped me out at all.

Yes, there were 2 occasions were I tried to have sex with total strangers, one I met through the Internet, one at a Halloween party, but both times I had "performance" problems and didn't have actual intercourse (so technically not sex).

Yes, I did have my first go at intercourse sex with a friend who ended up at my place after some drinking and technically lost my virginity but the whole thing lasted literally 10 seconds and it was done way prematurely (i.e. not by my command).

Even the first 2 times with Indie Rock Girl were a let down, the first time having performance problems, the second time finished prematurely. However, last night was totally different.

The night started with IRG coming over for dinner. Before she arrived, she texted me to double check what time to show up at my place. Also in her text she included the question if she could stay the night (the answer was yes).

She arrived in time for me to have dinner (take out Chinese) on the table with candles - I added a little romantic twist to dinner.

After dinner we went to my room, talked for a while and then got close and then kissed. Finally it was time to go at it.

And we succeeded.

The experience was amazing:
- No drinking involved
- Not a stranger but someone I knew and was comfortable with
- No worries about what I was doing
- No worries about the lights being on
- No worried about my roommates (they no longer are sleeping in the room next to mine).
- No worries about protection (she brought a condom)
- No performance problems (little Elwood was working just fine)

The actual act last a good couple of minutes until I reached... what the term for a guy? Climax?

It felt so good, I literally almost cried. I told that to IRG and she smiled at me and said "That's awesome".

Then we snuggled and talked for like an hour. It felt great.

This is what I want to remember as my first real time of having sex. IRG has said I'm getting better each time and she hopes there will be many more other times in the future.

No comments: