Monday, December 29, 2008

Back from Dominican Republic

Monday morning at 1am I arrived back in My City from the resort I stayed in at the Dominican Republic.

My trip was great and I plan on documenting each day on here.

Unfortunately, on the plane ride home I acquired a cold and today was pretty hellish. I have tons of work to do and I felt really achy and tired and sluggish.

I'm really disappointed because it kind of killed the wave of relaxation I got from being away.

I really hope I can get rid of this cold fast because New Years Eve is approaching and no one will want to kiss a guy with a runny nose.

In any case I have as yet to make plans. One thing is for sure, I know what I don't want to do on New Years Eve this year, and that is breaking up with someone.

Depending on how i feel I may not get to post my Dominican trip until after after New Years. Don't' worry though, it's full of girls, partying, karaoke, underage girls, beach volleyball, Micheal Jackson, and yes, even boobies.

2 comments:

Dolce said...

I hope you feel better!!! Get some Zicam or something...you CANNOT taste like a cough drop on New Years!!!

Or tell her she tastes like jelly fish.

Just a heads up.

Famously Single said...

Such a tease for the upcoming posts! Hope we both get kissed on New Years :)