Monday, December 8, 2008

Things Mom's Shouldn't Say to Sons

I was in the car with my mom the other day. She was driving me home after coming over for dinner.

We were discussing how my dad is getting at that age where he shouldn't be driving anymore (he's in his mid 70's):

Me: Mom, Dad has to stop driving. It's dangerous.

Mom: "I know but who's going to drive him around? Me? I hate driving him around. He always comes up with a reason to stop somewhere 'I need to go to the bank', 'I need to pick up my pills at the pharmacy'"

Me: To go pick up Viagara right? (please see this post).

Mom: No! It doesn't work!


My own fault for trying to be funny.

3 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

TMI. Too Much Information... as my mom would say.
Haha! It will take awhile to get that out of your head...good luck! HAhaha!

Dolce said...

Oh, WOW!

No wonder your mom is in a bad mood.

Lizzie said...

Awwwwwkkkkwwwaarrrddddd. That's why at 28 my parents and I still pretend I was adopted and that I have never kissed a boy. Try it - its better :)