Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm back

A huge shout out to ~Mary, Famously Single, Trips and Dolce.

I originally started this blog as an outlet for having broken up with my first girlfriend, Wendy, after dating for period of almost 1 year. At first, I was really into it and had tons of things to get out of my head and this blog was a good way to do that.

Then I moved downtown and started meeting a lot of people and went on a few dates. I had fun talking about them.

Then the dates stopped, been a while since I had been on a real date. I then got really busy with a lot of things including going out, work and even building my Halloween costume.

I felt that I just didn't really have much to write about. I then decided since I was already updating like once every 2 weeks or month, that maybe I was just losing interest and it'd be best to just stop updating.

However, after ready your comments, it really made me feel special. That some people get something out of what I have to say (if anything they just think its funny, which is fine by me).

I can't promise that I'll have the time, energy, interest to update regularly or even have anything exciting to write about, but I will try my best to keep this thing going.

Have patience.

2 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Hey Elwood! Glad your back!
Lets work on this dating thing...
how about telling us what your doing to find a date for some Christmas party coming up? Let all of us blog readers help you get a date!!
I think you've got a great goal...I didn't really start dating till I was 20...seriously. Now I'm 9 months married!

Dolce said...

Elwood,
I'm sarcastic, so bare with me.

Damn man, patience? Haven't I been patient enough? I even linked your blog on my site I like it so much you're telling me I have to wait???

UGH!

Okay, now that that's off my chest...

I'm SO glad you're back! Seriously. It's been too long. You have such funny stories "tastes like jelly fish" -absolutely hilarious!!!

I can't wait to hear more of your stories!!!